According to a survey by AdWeek, 68% of customers think that messaging is the most convenient way to connect with a business. And what's a better way to message than on WhatsApp?
Leverage the power of WebEngage to forge lasting connections with users on a channel they value the most - WhatsApp.
To put things into perspective, here's why this new channel deserves to be an integral part of your engagement strategy:
1. Most Preferred Channel of Engagement: With over 1.5 billion users worldwide and 60 billion messages sent per day, WhatsApp has revolutionized the way we communicate. This makes it the perfect platform to connect with users.
2. Interactive Communication: Modern customers want to interact with a business just like they communicate with friends and family. WhatsApp enables you to provide the same comfort with secured, informal chats that feel just like face-to-face conversations.
3. Unparalleled Brand Recognition: You can easily leverage WhatsApp to reinforce your brand identity by creating a stunning business profile and providing company details like phone number, address, website/social media links. Coupled with contextual campaigns and thoughtful conversations, you can make your business stand out!
4. Unrestricted Accessibility: WhatsApp provides personal and easy access to a user's life. It opens up a two-way channel of communication that enables users and businesses alike to connect whenever needed. Users can respond to your WhatsApp campaigns and even initiate a chat through the Customer Service Window - it's every digital business's dream come true!
Step 1: Integrate your WebEngage account with a WhatsApp Service Provider & upload whitelisted message templates.
Step 2: Segment opted-in users by their preferences and behavior to engage them with contextual messages.
Step 3: Create a WhatsApp campaign through the Channel or a Journey.
Step 5: Analyze the overall impact of WhatsApp as a Channel to understand its effectiveness in helping you meet your business goals.
And, if you're new to the world of marketing automation, or find yourself lost in a world of technical jargon - head over to Key Concepts of User Engagement for quick answers!
Pre-requisites For Creating Highly Personalized WhatsApp Campaigns
At WebEngage, we have made it easy for you to personalize all your campaigns by leveraging real-time data points related to your user's preferences and behavior. These data points are referred to as User Attributes and Events, respectively, and make it possible for you to deliver tailored experiences at scale.
Thus, the first step is to get all these User Attributes and Events flowing into your WebEngage account from your app and website. Here's how you can go about it:
- Start here for Magento platform integration
Pre-requisite 3: To successfully send users WhatsApp messages, the WhatsApp business account must be approved by Facebook. As per the rules laid down by Facebook the business accounts must Whitelist Message Templates is one and the user must also Opt-in to send WhatsApp messages.
Then, leverage all this data to create high-performing campaigns.
Updated 5 months ago